Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Last Birthday as a Single ^_^

I thank the Lord for another year, for being faithful with His promises to me and for you guys as a constant reminder of His love for me. Thanks Sherwin Jay for the 2 love letters - i'm looking forward for our date when i get back..(tee hee!), thank you again Tanah Merah caregroup and Siz Mau for the cakes last week, thank you Ate Sarj, Kuya Raki, Kuya Joseph and Tita Grace for the dinner treat last friday, thank you Tito Robert for the spaghetti, thank you mama for waking me up with a text message, and thanks to everyone who greeted me. Thank you for making my last singlehood birthday extra special. I'm just so blessed and I'm soo grateful for the bunch of wonderful people surrounding me. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment