Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Monograms for my co-W@Wies

HENRY  ♥ IVY

When I posted in the forum that I'll be making monograms for the first 3 w@wies who will send me a private message I was amazed with the overwhelming response from them. I'm just a photoshop noob but I was happy that more than ten people took an effort to email and trust me. And I couldn't resist, I couldn't even say 'No' to them..Sis Ivy wasn't the 4th w@wie to send me a PM, it was sis Rashi actually. But when I saw her wedding date, which will be 2 months from now, I panicked! So I decided to prioritize her (I'm sure sis Rashi would understand - we're all siblings anyway.) It was helpful that she sent me the designs she wanted. 

Motif: Purple and Green






ROSS  ♥ANNE

Sis Anne was the third person to send me a PM. I was excited to do their monograms because we have the same wedding motif. It took me long though to think what design should fit to their theme - Iconsumed about 2 hours googling what does modern vintage means. The words are new to me. :p

Motif: Midnight Blue with touch of pink
Theme: Modern Vintage







JED  ♥ RUTH

Sis Ruth was the second one to send me a private message. I love cartoons and kids so I really enjoyed doing her monogram. And I'm starting to love yellow as well. ^_^

Motif: Marigold Yellow, Black and Gray
Theme: Kids at Heart





BERNARD  ♥ KRISLYN

To give back the 'benefits' I am getting from being a W@W member, I fin'lly got the courage to offer the group a free monogram to the first 3 w@wie who will pm me. Sis Krislyn was the first to send me a message. She sent me a sample design she's been looking at so it didn't take me long time to figure out the style that I will execute for her.

Motif: Salmon Pink
Theme: Badminton





FRANCIS  ♥ MARLENE

'May Amethyst purple pala?' - T'was the first question that popped up in my mind upon learning her wedding motif. I didn't even know the shade of lime green (google proved me that it is also at times unreliable. haha!). I did 4 revisions editing the color. I should go back to grade one amfff! But I enjoyed doing sis Marlene's monograms, first because I can relate with their theme, second because she's also a La Castellana bride and third because her motif includes pink! :)  I also learned a lot of photoshop tricks and techniques while doing this.

The last monogram is my personal favorite, I hope she likes it too. =)

Motif: Amethyst Purple, Fuchsia and Lime Green.
Theme: travel




JEFFREY  ♥ NAYDEN

Naden posted in w@w her dilemma about getting a monogram supplier. I offered to do some monograms for her since I am not going anywhere during the holy week. She wanted her monograms in circular shape.


Motif: Teal Blue and Silver
Theme: Christmas/Winter



GERDEN  ♥ NINA

Sis Nina is my first customer. Hehe. I offered to create a monogram for her when she emailed me inquiring about the application I used. Thank you Nina for having a faith in me! =)

Motif: Red and Purple




No comments:

Post a Comment