Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Monograms for My Co-W@Wies Batch 2

Howdy friends! =)
Too many errands were piled up in my plate recently (told ya, May is a busy/eventful month for me) which grounded me from updating our wedsite. Hayyy I missed blogging... and I missed you too! =)

Anyway I was able to create monograms for my 3 co-wawies after getting back from my 4-day wedding preparation in Philippines. I hope they will like them. :)

JAYPEE ♥ JAKI

Sis Jaki and I are neighbors - we're just a block apart but we only realized this when we had an email conversation last night. We agreed to do some DIYs together some time. I'm sure it'll be fun! *excited mode*

Motif: Orange and Mint Green
Theme: She just wanted to see feathers in her monogram =)





JAKE ♥ BOO


Surprisingly, I did sis Boo's monograms faster than I thought. I craved for some chocolates the time I was doing these monos. Good thing there was still a leftover Dreyer's ice cream (rocky road flavor) in the fridge. Nomnomnomnom...hmmmmmm..some more chocolate ice cream pleaaaaaaase!

Motif: Matte Gold, Taupe, Champagne
Theme: Vintage




DJ ♥ CHLOE


Sis Chloe granted me the liberty to play with her monograms, as she still has no theme in mind.
I hope she likes it *crossing fingers*


Motif: Dark Violet and Silver grey



No comments:

Post a Comment