In this project, I used:
1. Magnetic Sheet (photo in the upper left below) - you can find this at Daiso. This costs 2 SGD per sheet.
2. Scissors (upper right)
3. Paper cutter (lower left)- you can buy this at any school supply shops like the POPular bookstore from 19 SGD and above.
4. Glossy Photo Sticker (lower right) - you can avail this item from POPular bookstore or any office and school supply store. This will cost you around 17 SGD for 20 sheets
|Magnetic sheet, Scissors, Paper Cutter and Glossy Photo Paper/Sticker|
1. Using MS Word Software, layout the Save the Date Design according the the size you want. In my case I used 10 cm x 6 cm. With this size, an A4 size paper can contain up to 8 images.
|Printed Save the Date Design|
2. Using the cutter, cut the sticker and the magnetic sheet. For my design, 1 magnetic sheet can produce 5 smaller sheets.
3.Peel off the sticker and magnetic sheet and carefully adhere them.
4. Use the scissors to trim the photo magnet to the desired shape. Then you're done! ^_^
|Photomagnet for male guests|
|Photo Magnet for the female guests|
|Our photo magnets on the fridge|