Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm flying back to Philippines in 28 days! =)



Hey friends, how are you doing? It's almost a week since my last post and i kinda missed blogging haha! I've been busy with work this week so I had no time to blog during office hours. Tee hee! But anyway, I am set to go home 28 days from now (yey!) for the prenup, detailing with Hizon's, gown measurement and of course I'll be home for Jay's birthday. Sweet! ^_^

I'm anticipating an eventful month of May so I expect much of my energy will be used up. But it's cool. I know I am ready for the full hurdle of activities, God is the strength of my heart. ^_^

To give you an idea, aside from an expected additional tasks on my workload, here are my planned activities next month:

First Week:
-RJ will visit us here in Singapore (1 - 6). Gala galore!
-KL trip with Mona and RJ  (7 - 8)
-Start to do STD Cards

Second Week:
-My birthday on the 9th!
-I'm flying back to Philippines on the 13th!!
-Gown Measurement and Jay's Birthday on the 14th

Third Week:
-Detailing with Hizon's on the 15th
-Prenup on the 16th
-Going back to SG on the 17

**of course Bible study with my caregroup every wednesday and Church day on Sundays are not out in the list
**Company dinner and dance on hmmm..some say 5th, another colleague said 13th, and someone else told me it'll be on the last week. Anyway Carol, the executive secretary of our department, has already asked me to do the video for the performance. I'm not setting my hopes high since all groups performed well last year and I'm sure they'll do better this time, but I pray we'll bag the first prize again. =)

Last Week: 
-Save the date card distribution

No comments:

Post a Comment