Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

♥ Our Cartoon Image: An Early Birthday Gift ♥

If I remember it right, it was 4th week of February when a w@wie sister, Anna, offered a free cartoonized (caricature-like) couple photo. I am a blessed bride-to-be to have been availed one of the slots. This morning, I was surprised to receive an email from her with the attached cartoon images as I am expecting her to send them earliest by May. Even while writing this blog I am still smiling because I did not imagine the cartoonized photos to be that beautiful. Sis Anna has really an eye for details, and I love everything about the photos! I can't wait to share this to Jay when he goes online.

Thank you sis Anna for sharing your talent and for causing my first Monday smile! ☺ ☺ ☺

I sent her these photos:






Here's her output. Aren't they lovely?




No comments:

Post a Comment