Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pre-Wedding Jitters?

Photo grabbed from google image

Okay, so we've been preparing for the wedding for about a year already but I can't help but still feel a little worried about the big day. I know that every bride and groom would have to experience pre-wedding jitters and I've got to remind myself always about this. Funny that I've also had some wedding nightmares - I got panicky during the ceremony because I did not do my wedding vow, the flowers were not delivered, we ran out of budget due to the unexpected growing number of guests, I've gate crashed to one of w@wies' wedding. Haha!

But I always thank the Lord for reassuring me again and again and again that He is in control - that we just need to commit Him everything. I'd like to share these verses that I've been meditating since the other night hoping that like me, you'll also be encouraged and be blessed by His words:

Daniel 10:12
"Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and humbled yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words"

Daniel 10:19 
"O man greatly loved, fear not, peace be with you; be strong and of good courage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment