Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jay's Visit Part 4 - Invites, Friends and Zoo

Jay has been an asset in putting the finishing touche of our invites. While I was working at the office, he was patiently and uncomplainingly doing the invitation seals at home. But unfortunately we'll be re-printing the invites (story on my next blog) **sad** . But I'd like to commend Jay for helping me out, especially that he's not really into details. Mind you, he seals faster than I do. =)

August 12, Friday. We met Jay's former team mates in his project. Most of them are already working here in Singapore. I'm sure when Jay eventually comes here he won't feel too sad, as some of his friends will just be some kilometers away. :)

And oh, here's a photo of Jay and according to him, his first love, Marvin. I wonder how will Gianne, Marvin's girlfriend, react. Haha!


Jay's eldest sister together with her friends also happened to visit here in Singapore. I was able to secure a free Singapore Zoo pass for them and for my college friends. It took us a long walk to visit all animals (we haven't seen all of them actually) but I hope they had fun. Thank you CSC for this benefit! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment