Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jay's Visit - Part 3: Stamp and Steamboat

I initially had no plans of personalizing our tissue paper, but when I saw the customized tissue paper while browsing Sis Sugar's wedding photos, I just felt envious! :) I wanna have it too! So when i met her I asked who their supplier was. I was surprised to learn that they just DIYed it (Rubber Stamp + Tissue Paper bought from IKEA). I was ecstatic when Angelo, Sugar's husband, divulged where did they acquire the customized stamp. SO wednesday, August 10, I told Jay to meet me at Bugis MRT because we urgently need to go somewhere. LOL.


The price of the stamps vary on their sizes. But they currently have a promo of 10 SGD for the big stamp (reg price is 32 SGD). Promo runs until December 31, 2011.

August 11, 2011 - We dined out at hmmm.. I-can't-remember Restaurant for a steamboat/buffet dinner. We were able to avail a 50% discount voucher from www.groupon.sg. The food was okay but the place was not so nice. Anyhow we managed to finish it.



2 comments:

  1. hi, san sa bugis mo pinagawa ung rubber stamp mo? thanks! God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought it at Dura Chop, tapat ng national library =)

    ReplyDelete