Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Families will Meet in Few Days


Since I came here in Singapore last December 2008, I have been traveling a lot - to Philippines! Thanks to airfare sales, I so far have 15 (and still counting) itinerary flight tickets to Philippines inside my 'Flight Tickets' yahoo mail folder . Haha! =) And due to being frequently seen in my home country (and in my facebook status) I've been and still a subject of gossip, specially in my home province - 'May trabaho ba talaga yan?', 'TNT yan kaya laging umuuwi para mag-exit' - At some point I would get so upset, but I respect their judgment, if that satisfies them - and I put the blame to airfare sales. Hahahaha! Okay, let's go back...

I am again scheduled to go back home on the 3rd of February for Jay to formally ask for my hands from my family, and the thought of it gives me an electrified feeling inside. I don't even have an idea of what will gonna happen. We are expecting about 20 - 25 persons present in the 'pamamanhikan' and I am quite nervous, since it will be their first time to meet.

Will our families instantly jive? This we will find out.

Meanwhile friends, I'm appealing for your prayers. I've always been a believer in its power.

Thank you and may God be glorified!

Kate ♥

2 comments: