Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why November 20,2011?


There is really no compelling reason why we picked the date -  aside from it being a weekend (Sunday - less hassle for most of our guests) and unique when written in figures (11.20.2011 for mmddyyyy format and 20.11.2011 for ddmmyyyy format. Cool, isn't it?). That way we won't forget it until we grow old and already candidates to join the Alzheimer's club. Haha! We initially planned to have the wedding on May 2012, primarily because May is our birth month (and I won't mention that I'm 5 days older than him, it adds up to my frustrations!). But he didn't want the idea of wedding preparations that will take for ages so we moved it to March 2012, then the next day we agreed to have it December 2011 but then I learned that December is a peak wedding month, and most of the suppliers and venues usually charge at higher rates so we just settled for November 20,2011 wedding. Personally I actually didn't have an ideal wedding date. I am okay to changing it over and over again, I wouldn't mind, as long as I am marrying the same man.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment