Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Videos! Videos!

This was a surprise video for Jay's birthday last May 2010. But I think he wasn't really surprised since I always create a vid for his birthday for 3 consecutive years already. It's just little different this time, the birthday message was from me alone. I usually make 'kulit' of our batch mates, especially his closest friends in the batch, to give him a birthday message for the previous years. 

Trivia: The background song (Signal Fire) was his song for me - he sang it during our 'best of friends' days.. ^^



I created the vid below during my idle time in the office. The images were drawn using Paint application. It tells a part of our love story. ^^







2 comments:

  1. awww so sweet videos!! can totally relate with both of your videos Katie. =)
    found myself sighing and giggling haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! I'm glad you enjoyed the vids.. =)

    ReplyDelete