Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Monograms for my co-W@wies : 3rd Batch

Here's the 3rd batch of monograms for my co-w@wies. This is probably the last batch until I get married because I already need to focus on our DIY stuffs (Invitation, Growing up Video, Maps, Unity Candle design, etc..).  5 months to go! ^_^

EDWARD ♥ CATHY

Cathy (uy katukayo!) is a 12.12.12 bride-to-be but she told me she wanted her wedding invitation be done by October 2011 - now I'm pressured, I haven't started our DIY invitation yet..

Motif: Gold, Orange, Peach and Ivory
Theme: Autumn/Fall






JHUN ♥ ANNE

I personally know sis Anne. She was my table mate during w@wSG EB. We've shared a lot of wedding preparation stories. I actually conversed with her a little longer than my other co-w@wies since she was my seatmate. So when she asked me to do her monogram, I never thought twice. :)

Motif: Yellow and Cobalt Blue
Theme: Summer Theme




SEAN PAUL ♥CHARLENE

Sis Charlene's monograms are supposedly included under the second batch but due to my toxic schedule in preps and at work hers has been delayed. But I wanna thank her for being patient.

Motif: Purple and Silver
Theme: (No theme yet but she wanted me to play on Hawaiian guy met Filipina lady)





No comments:

Post a Comment