Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Honeymoon Destination - Checked!

I've been on the search for our honeymoon destination since last week. Ya know, shaking off my head with all the wedding preparation headaches.. I was in constant communication with one of the owners of DJEF Travel Agency who also happened to be a college classmate and friend, Gail asking infos about their current packages (thanks Gail, two thumbs up for the customer service skills!). This afternoon I was still contemplating between their Palawan and Boracay Package when kuya (i should practice calling him ninong) Joseph suddenly pinged me asking about our friday gimik. Then out of the blue he popped up the Q: "San kayo maghohoneymoon?" I replied that we are still thinking about it. He told me he wanted to offer his unit in boracay but it is taken until May 2012 so he'll just pay our accommodation. I am honestly not comfortable in receiving such huge gifts, oh well except for my engagement ring  but I must admit that we will save up a big amount with this huge slash on the wedding budget. And it is a blessing, so to cut the story short I/We accepted the gift. I am actually overwhelmed until now, at the moment I'm more excited on the Boracay get-away more than anything else..hahaha! Thank you so much kuya Joseph! You're such a blessing. *sniff..sniff..*

And now ladies and gents, here's our official honeymoon destination (btw according to him we are occupying the beachfront room..wow, thank you Lord for this blessing!)

http://www.surboracay.com/






3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis Kate, you will definitely enjoy Boracay. And super ganda ng location ng Sur! They have a huge beachfront and it's not too noisy. perfect for a honeymoon!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... bait talaga tong si kuya Joseph, sana sa honeymoon din namin ng asawa ko ganun din heheheheh (joke lang kuya joseph).. you deserve it kate...best wishes and congratulations to the both of you...we love you here!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenn, yes sis, that's what i heard..sabi din nung nag sponsor kabisado daw nya pasikot sikot sa bora kaya alam nya kung aling hotel ang ib-book..na-eexcite tuloy ako! hahaha!

    @tita lyn, oo nga tita.. bait ni kuya joseph, i pray i-bless pa sya lalo ni Lord. Love you both ni tito! I miss you! Take care kayo dyan..:)

    ReplyDelete