Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Our DIY DeCoupage Initials

How was your weekend friends? Mine was rewarding! I've attended a women's encounter last Sunday and I cried a river! I was so overwhelmed with God's presence and my spirit has been revitalized. I thank the Lord He brought me there. With all the stress I've been dealing with recently, my soul really needed to be refreshed and it's only Jesus who could satisfy it.

And here's something I did last Saturday. This is one of our nice-to-haves and I plan to complete J-A-Y K-A-T-E, so please cheer me up! :-)

Thank you Lord for the wisdom. I wouldn't have done it without your guidance.

"And he has filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, with intelligence, with knowledge, and with all craftsmanship, to devise artistic designs, to work in gold and silver and bronze..."
~Exodus 35:31-32
In this project, I used Scrapbooking Paper, Ribbons, Stickers, Glue, Scissors, 2-way scotch tape and other scrapbooking materials. You can play with it. Have fun and be creative! :)
I bought the wooden letter K already designed but I wasn't able to find for J of same size so I decided to have it redesigned.
The finished Product


No comments:

Post a Comment