Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

How I found my Hair and Make Up Artist

 Friends, meet Tin Galolo!



I actually have just stolen her profile picture from her site. Hehe. It was Tintin (Catherine Cruz) who introduced her to me. If I remember it right, they were classmates in high school. I think she was just new in business but her works are definitely promising plus her rates are more affordable among those hair and make up artists I've heard.

I've been exchanging messages with her in facebook, and I can feel that she's bubbly and genuinely nice. We're of the same age so I'm sure we will easily jive together.But ei, she doesn't look at her 20's, she looks 15! And she's pretty! I can't wait to meet her personally on the 16th of May for my trial make up! =)

To know more about her, check out her site. CLICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment