Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

WYB Cards Print Out

I initially intended to have our WYB cards uploaded in facebook and just have our entou members tagged on the photos but I realized that most of our principal sponsors don't have a facebook account and I have to try my new printer too! so I decided to print it out nalang.

I designed my 2nd WYB Card in www.polyvore.com and had it printed in a photopaper.

Here is the list of items that I used (prices are in SGD)

  • 20 Sheets Photo paper for the WYB card @ 9.90 (I used 12 sheets)
  • 25 Sheets label paper for our seal @ 10.70 (I used 3 sheets)
  • 45 Pcs A6 Envelopes @ 1.5 per 50 grams
  • 20 sheets A4 size tracing paper @ 1.5 per 50 grams (I used 12 sheets)
  • 20 sheets A4 size art paper for the WYB Poem @ 1.5 per 50 grams (I used 12 sheets)
  • Ink for the printer
  • Paper cutter
  • Trash bin
  • Broom
  • Scissors 
I did my best (Lol!) to calculate how much did it cost per WYB invite and had it converted in Php and I came up with 15.77 php per card. Not bad, leh? =)


WYB Card for our female principal sponsor

WYB Poem
The seal
 
the finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment