Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Meeting with Kris

Our meeting with Kris was supposedly done last December 31, 2010 but due to Jay's conflicting schedules , I decided to SMS him the day before to cancel it. Apparently I learned that  he was also sick. I told him that he could meet Jay alone at his convenient time because I had to fly back to Singapore but he preferred to meet us both when I get back, which is actually a better idea =P. So we agreed to meet up on the 4th of February at Robinson's galleria.

Kris texted us that we could meet at coffee bean but Jay and I thought it would be better to talk while having dinner since we were already hungry and he might have not eaten yet too so we asked him to proceed to pancake house instead, in which he agreed. But he just ordered brewed coffee, according to him he already has taken dinner with his wife.

Kris showed us some samples of his work, which I actually didn't need because I'm a stalker of his site. Hahaha! =) I honestly like his works, if not I would not have run after him in the auction. Hehe. He also has a lot of good feedback in w@w and girltalk. Like other w@wies who got Kris, I highly recommend him for these reasons:

a) He's professional and humble - based from a co-w@wie's supplier's review, Kris had just worked silently during her wedding but the guests were wowed by his work upon showing the SDE. I also find him more of a listener when we met (or maybe because I was so talkative?).

b) He's talented - You may want to check him on vimeo, his SDEs keep on getting better (as of this writing his site is not up to date kaya sa vimeo nyo nalang tignan..hehe)

Click here!

c) He replies to queries fast, especially in SMS and facebook.

d) Compared to other talented videographers, his rates are more affordable.

e) He just recently got married and I'm sure Kris understands what soon-to-be-wed couples are going through..

and look, he was featured in the most recent issue of the wedding digest magazine! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment