Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ang Pamanhikan

It was actually not a formal 'pamanhikan'. Since I only had 4-day vacation in Philippines and my home province is an 8-hour travel from Manila, we decided to go beyond the tradition. Instead, we had it done at Malolos Club Royale in Bulacan (Btw I consider Malolos, Bulacan my second home town because I lived there for more than 7 years and most of my friends are Bulakenyos).

From Quirino province, together with my mom, my dear Lolo Seldong (Papa's dad), Mommy Mercy, Daddy Joven, Auntie Baby, Kuya Ryan and the kids (Cj and Dothy) came. From Malolos were Tita Tere (she prepared a delish barbecue and inihaw na bangus and tilapia!), Ae-ae and MV while Uncle Leo, Auntie Josie and their 2 kids (Edsel and Godwin) have traveled all the way from Baguio City only to attend the pamanhikan - their support was just so overwhelming, I was so touched.. ^^

From Jay's side were his parents, ate Raechelle, tita Bless and her husband, tita Naty and kuya Buboy. I think it was just 15 - 30 minutes conversation since almost everything was already settled (caterer, venue, p/v, etc).

Jay did all the talking while all I did was to laugh..nyahahaha! Tita Naty was also laughing the whole time because Jay was obviously nervous and his voice was shaking until the end! But I am so proud of him, he managed to carry it out without me helping him..hahaha! Kudos Jay! **kiss** 

But seriously I really want to thank God for being so good to us. We never had any issues and our families had easily got along.

The kids especially enjoyed the pool while we took pleasure from the foods!

Thank you friends for all the prayers!

"If you abide in me and I abide in you, you shall ask what you desire and it shall be done unto you ... "

~John 15:7

Jay and Tita Naty

Jay and Ate Chelle

Right after the 'meeting' we distributed the WYB cards to our titos and titas.


The kids






Me and my tita (mommy Mercy)


Kuya Ryan was the official photographer of Balagbagan clan =D

Hindi ako makaligo ang lamig ng panahon!

No comments:

Post a Comment