Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Surprise Bridal Shower

Hey Friends! I'm twelve days married! And I'm sooo excited to make wedding kwentos here but I need to restrain myself until im done blogging my bridal shower. hee hee!

It was organized by my caregroup. Wednesday is our schedule for Bible study but I am soo grateful and I felt so honored that they gave November 9th for my bridal shower. Love you guys! :)

I was also surprised that they even communicated with Jay to give me a surprise message and participate with the game they had prepared. Below are the videos created by Jay via skype while I am sleeping.


 


Ate Noreen, the cake master also baked a cake for me and I love how it was presented! She purposely baked a lemon flavored cake because according to her marriage is not always sweet, sometimes it is also bitter and sour-but in general, marriage is beautiful.


Sis Cathei also made an effort to create a powerpoint presentation. Btw my despedida de soltera is also fairy tale themed! 


My dear sisters as well enjoyed the games prepared by ate Sarj. Here are Bianca and ate Ruby who became actresses in the guessing game:



My colleagues who later on became my lunch and shopping buddies also came. Thanks Roma and Jane for coming! And of course, tita Grace was also present. She made me cry on her very touching message. Tita told me that my college classmates and friends, Leslie and Yanyan, and my crazy friend Mona were also invited but weren't able to attend but they were thoughtful enough to send me a message.


Here are gifts from Raech, Sis Cathei and Ate Ruby. I promise to read them and remember every word of advice by heart. I won't fail you..haha!





Ate Sarj also gave us a couple shirt, which Jay used during the preparations at G-hotel.

I truly appreciate this gesture, the party was just simple, but it meant a lot especially that it was planned by the people who sincerely care for us and who have been praying for the success of our marriage since the day we got engaged. I thank the Lord for their lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment