Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

6 Days to Go!

Posted this as my FB Status: 
We started to plan the wedding August 2010. I admit that I am an OC Bride and I wanted everything to be organized. I also confess that oftentimes I am a bridezilla. I felt giddy and excited, i slept late because I got so hooked up with all the wedding DIYs, I wanted everything to be personalized, I became active in w@w (weddings at work) group and met wonderful brides and grooms, I gained many new friends, I've created a wedding website, flew back to Philippines every other month, I cried, helped out some brides like me, been stressed out, got sick and was hospitalized. I was happy to experience all those stages. Today I can finally let go-I am letting go of all the wedding details and letting God do the execution. The only thing that matters to me now is I am marrying the man that I love, who also loves me without any reservation ♥ #SINGLE DIGIT COUNTDOWN MODE

No comments:

Post a Comment