Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Updates! Updates!

Hi friends! It's been so long (2 weeks?) since my last post. I've been busy with work and preps but anyway i'd like to give some updates. Just a quick one, my boss might catch me. :D

1. July 6, 2011 - Some rashes appeared and my right hand had been excruciatingly painful. I went to the clinic right away and the GP told me I've got shingles (reactivated chicken pox) this is due to my weakened immune system. But thank God for his grace, the rashes dried up before I flew back to Philippines. Anyway I've got one cool blister in my hand. I love how it was shaped. It seemed my nerves knew i'm inlove :D


I'm now into religiously taking vitamins everyday to boost up my immune system.I won't let my body get sick again especially my big day is getting near!

2. July 13, 2011 - I flew back to Philippines. While I was in the plane I was contemplating on whether to hug Jay or not.. :D shingles is contagious and I didn't want him to feel what I have felt. But the moment I saw him,  ahhh.. I just wanted to hug him! So there.. haha! Anyway I was in a long sleeve + jacket and I had my rashes covered with a band aid (shingles can only infect when being touched directly).

3. July 14, 2011 PM to July 15, 2011 AM - we went to my home province for our scheduled counseling with the pastor the following day. It was an 8-hour journey, imagine how exhausted am I! But I've got Jesus, He had me sustained :) I was happy to finally see my mom and my little brother who didn't want to skip his classes just to be with me..LOL. Anyway Ron, my younger brother had to travel 2 hours from his dorm just to catch me. (i'm touched). We chatted for only about 20 minutes since we had to leave for the counseling. :(

4. July 15, 2001 PM - we met mommy Mercy (my auntie)  at Jollibee (Santiago City) and had our lunch at hmmm..i don't know where..hehe.. since we didn't know the way to the church she had to accompany us. Thank you mommy! And oh, thank you for the red eggs too! We loved it! :)

Ptra Quincy Bonus-Fermin was the one who did the counseling. It took only for about an hour but I was happy, I've learned so much and gained so much wisdom from it. One of the things i've learned is that Love is like a triangle -- with God at the top, and Jay and I at the bottom sides. And as we draw closer to God, we also draw closer to each other.

Er wait..! Prior to the counseling, Ptra Quincy gave us a 2-page questionnaire. The questions are written in Tagalog, but mind you, they're mind-boggling. We had to answer them all, else Pastora would think we are not ready to settle yet. :)




Jay won't show me his answers! :(


5. July 16, 2011 - We went to Laguna to visit some of our principal sponsors who happened to be Jay's relatives. Was happy to finally meet some members of his clan :)

6. July 17, 2011 - I finally checked my salary letter. Was having troubles opening the zip file before. I was really really happy with the result (and increase). And yes, I was promoted! I am now a Senior Application Developer. Yehey! God never failed to surprise me. Thank you Lord for this early wedding gift! =)

We also dropped by in La Castellana to settle the 50% down payment of the wedding package we availed.

Here's Jay waiting for the printed contract =)

There was an event and the crews were in Hizon's uniform so I decided to peek and take a photo of their set up.

7. July 18, 2011 - I arrived here in Singapore safely. I was really tired but I had to work since I've got a lot of catch ups to do in my new project. 

There done! Back to work! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment